Monday, April 12, 2010

I DO have other kids, really...





OK, I admit I've been posting only things I've made for Travis lately! I've been spending all day with him while the other 3 are at school. And besides he needs clothes the most right now!!! That's my story.





Travis in his new pants. Another quick and easy pair using Dana's flat front pants pocket tutorial. This version is made out of standard blue/ivory pillow ticking.



I did make Maura an ipod case and an owl wallet too, but took no pictures, I may have to rectify that. I also just received my shipment from the Fabric Fairy and plan on making something for Maura or myself out of this great gnome fabric:


Maura and I love all the same things- it's amazing!




Here is the Totoro I made for her bedroom:







I've just got to find some good projects for the 2 older boys...stuff they won't find embarrasing! Possibly some messenger bags or pajama pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment