Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New camera is here!


Yesterday I received my new camera that I ordered from Amazon. It was time to retire the point-and-shoot I've had for the last 5 years and return to a more manual model. I chose the Canon Rebel Xsi after doing some research and finding a super good deal on Amazon which included free shipping! I was keeping an eye on the price, but wanted an easy to use SLR. I can already see why this model received such high reviews. I love it already!


I was finally able to take a picture of Angus inside the house without those creepy glowing eyes from the flash!



I have much more experimenting to do, but I have to say I'm happy with the accurate colors I can achieve without using a flash inside the house! That was what I missed most about my old manual film camera.

Here's a random picture of Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment