Monday, March 21, 2011

"He's All Boy" Blanket

Travis has a special affinity for soft fuzzy things.  At the sewing store he wants to spend hours in the minky aisle.  Whenever he pets soft things, he has to suck his thumb at the same time.  It's pretty cute.

When I saw this blanket tutorial on This Mama Makes Stuff during Celebrate The Boy 2011, I knew I found a great idea for Travis' upcoming birthday. 

Here's my version:


    I used black minky (the swirly type) because, well, that's the only type they had that day, so I decided to make it work.  Considering the dragging around it will have to take, black might be a smart choice.

This was a very quick/easy project, it took only a few hours!

********
And because I'm such a sucker, I let him have it early...

No comments:

Post a Comment