Wednesday, April 27, 2011

this week's projects

Last week I was busy whipping up a (another) PBF Tee For Two.  Man those are easy and fun to do!  This was the first long sleeved version I've done.  I got this great soft jersey from Fashion Fabrics Club.
I also made this much-needed Sun Hat for my little red head.  I was able to make that from scraps!

Maura made these eggs for Easter, I had to include these guys!  Love the zombie egg.


And last but not least, I made this dress for a soon-to-be birthday girl in our family.


This pattern is the Perfect Little Party Dress from Heidi and Finn.  They are offering a Buy 2 get 1 free so I took that as an excuse for some girly sewing.  I already own all their boy patterns!

I've been shopping for patterns like crazy.  I just picked up the Monique Dress and the Juliet Tunic from Pink Chalk Fabrics.  I love that they always have free shipping on their paper patterns. 

I'm also working on a summer skirt for myself.  I hope to have pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is adorable! The eggs and the dress is so pretty. I love Pink Chalk fabric too! The owner is SUPER nice!

    ReplyDelete