Monday, May 9, 2011

a few spring tops finished

I didn't know if I'd get the photos in on time, but here are my two entries for this year's Spring Top Sew-Along:

Spring top #1:
My Juliet Tunic in lilac/white shirting.

A little see-through, but I love the style and color.  I wore this out on Mother's Day with a cardigan.  I like the lilac and brown combo.

Spring top #2 
Jalie 2804 in aqua and brown interlock knit



This is so comfortable I want to make 50 of them!  I used the assymetrical hemline on this pattern.  I love how incredibly easy this is to sew!  

So those are my entries this spring.  I realize they're not the most exciting tops around, but I looked in my closet and decided what tops I needed to round out my wardrobe.  I have some pretty crazy looking skirts and needed some basic tops. 
Check out the flickr group to see all this year's entries!


No comments:

Post a Comment