This has been a slow moving project over the last month or so. I had meant to make it for Travis' 2nd birthday on April 8th. This pattern is available here, and is one of many totally awesome patterns by Dana on the Made website.
I got the insert done in time, but just finished the cover a few days later. I had trouble deciding which fabric to use but ended up going with this fish fabric, which was really a twin sheet set from Target. After the amount of money I spent on this project (the stuffing alone cost 40 dollars), I was glad to save a little on fabric for the cover. What I really like about this project is that I can make a new cover when we get tired of this one!
Travis loves it! I'm glad I made the larger size since my older 3 children can share it and it's big enough for them.