Tuesday, June 8, 2010

simpsons phone/ipod case

Another case finished. I sent this one in along with the previous Domo case with my son for his school auction. I managed to get them past Maura, no small feat, who wants everything I make for herself. Suddenly she *needed* a Domo Ipod case so badly! I don't feel guilty, her room is stuffed full of homemade goodies. Plus, I have plans to make her a Totoro case soon.





I like how it came out. Some of my favorite characters made it on. Comic Book Store Guy, Chief Wiggum, Gus and Lunchlady Doris to name a few. We're a Simpsons family for sure. Bart is there, too. Which is good since it says "Where's Bart?". He's on the inside of the tab when you open the case.



Up next: finish Mom's birthday gift before Thursday...wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun case for an ipod! Reminds me of Where's Waldo :)

    ReplyDelete