Thursday, May 19, 2011

KCWC - Day 5 - Skivs

Here is what else I made for Kids Clothes Week Challenge...

Skivvys.  Or, as my dad would say, Skivs.
These are mostly made from scraps.  I used the undercover boxer pattern from Fish Sticks Designs and also their FREE tank pattern from the Fishsticks Blog.
I made both versions in the pattern.  First the "regular" boxers with the fly.  He kept putting his hand it and telling me it was a pocket.  Next I decided to make the training pants version which makes more sense for him anyway.  They're nice and soft! 
Pardon the gloomy photos, we haven't seen the sun in New Hampshire in about a week I think!

------------------------------
In other news, I just learned of a new sewing challenge I want to be part of!  This is just what I had in mind.  I have a bunch of skirt and dress projects ready to go!  Check it out!


I also have a dress planned for my daughter's 8th grade graduation and the fabric from Superbuzzy finally arrived today.  I hope it gets done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment