Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scenes from Anime Boston 2012

We had ourselves a busy weekend! 
Saturday was the Anime Festival and Sunday was Easter and Travis' 4th birthday.
Here are some photos from the Anime festival.  This was our first time, and I loved the costumes!

Travis and the Mario gang.  This pretty much made his weekend.



I wasn't sure what many of the costumes were, but I still appreciated all the detail!

The kids got very excited when we saw Pokemon characters.  This is Cubone:
Maura was Jesse from Pokemon's Team Rocket.  The same as Her Halloween costume, but minus the uncomfortable wig and makeup.

While not technically Anime, there were some people dressed Steampunk style.  That was very exciting.  Maura and I both have a Steampunk fascination.  For Easter, in her basket, Maura got some books: How To Draw Steampunk and 1,000 Steampunk Creations.
It took every ounce of willpower for me not to buy myself a victorian style mini top hat, it almost killed me.
Check out this group!  Fabulous!

Here's Liam getting in on the Steampunk hats:

Anime Boston, a wicked good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment